The candidate who meets the admission criteria in respect to the course can apply.(For Course list with admission criteria - refer to the COURSE DETAILS)
The application form is issued on request by letter/e.mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com) / tele-call /from website (www.indusinstitutions.net)
The candidate should submit the application form along with the following attested documents
i) copy of mark sheet of 10th /+2/ For Diploma/Degree(provisional cert. and mark sheets of all the semesters).
ii) copy of he proof of date of birth( Birth certificate/School Transfer certificate/School leaving certificate)
iii) copy of Passport
iv) Latest passport size color photographs with white shirt without tie, glasses and cap (30 nos and stamp size 10 nos)
v) Medical Certificate - Eye sight / Color Blindness.
vi) Application has be duly signed by parent/guardian and the candidate
vii) Course Registration fee of Rs.50,000(Rupees Fifty thousand only) by Demand draft in favor of "CHITTI EDUCATIONAL & CHARITABLE TRUST, payable at Chennai.
The duly filled application form should is to be submitted in advance well before the commencement of the course by courier/register post/speed post/In person. Delayed applications forms will be considered as wait listed candidates.
After scrutinizing the application forms and copies of certificates enclosed, INDUS selection board will inform to the preliminarily selected candidates, regarding the date of medical test, Written entrance test and interview by sending call letter/e.mail/telephonic call.
The preliminarily selected candidates has to report at INDUS campus on the date mentioned, along with Original Documents.
The Medical test will be conducted by the DGS approved doctor as per Standards.
The medically selected candidates shall attend Written Entrance test in General English and Basic General Knowledge followed by oral interview.
The candidates will be selected for admission on the merit basis in entrance test, good spoken English skills & medical fitness.
The selected candidates are required to take the admission by paying the Course fee, if not his/her seat will be allotted to the wait listed candidates.
NOTE: Application cost can be know from the office campus Ph.No. 044-65373838, 044-49522069
- The INDUS selection board has the right to select/reject the application at any stage without any reason.
- The Course fee has to be remitted in full before the commencement of the course. Fee once paid in non -refundable or non -transferable to any other course or person under any circumstances.
- The candidate selected for admission should produce a declaration/indemnity form duly signed by the candidate and his parent/guardian.
- If the candidate is medically unfit, only then the registration fee is refunded after deducting the reasonable charges.
- All Candidates whose admission is confirmed should submit the Original documents for verification and shall be returned after the course completion and remittance of all liabilities with the institution.
- If any student is found guilty of producing fake and forgery documents/certificate, he will be debarred from the course at any stage and his fee fully forfeited and will be punished as perthe law.
- Strict measures shall be enforced to prevent ragging. Any instance or any form of ragging will be considered serious misconduct and student/s involved in ragging will be punished as per law and will debarfrom the course.
- Usage of alcohol, tobacco, intoxicants in any form in the campus is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be punished strictly even to the extent of his expulsion from the course and campus.
- Usage of Mobile phones in the campus during the training period is strictly prohibited.
- The students should attend the classes punctually. The attendance required for appearing the final examination is 95%.
- The Students should maintain highest standards of discipline during their training period including their stay in the hostel, according to the rules and regulations of the institution. Stringent action will be imposed on the defaulter even to the extent of his dismissal from the course.
- Wearing of uniforms is compulsory for all the students. Students will not be allowed for class without uniform. Students are strictly advised to maintain their uniforms neat and clean at all times.
- Any damage/loss of property (of any form) of the institution is treated as breach of discipline and the cost should be barred by the student/s.
- Absence or leave without permission is considered as breach of discipline, and liable for punishment/fined. Absence without any valid reason will be considered seriously and action will be taken.
- The examinations will be conducted as per the course schedule and the pass percentage is 60%.
- If the students secures less than 60% in internal examinations will not be permitted for final examination.
- If the students fails in the final examinations, he has to re appear for the next examination and has to attend special classes
- The Management / its staff will not be responsible for the loss/damage of students personal belongings.
- The Management has the right to cancel the course at any stage without assigning any reason. In such case the management's liability is limited to refund of tuition fee only, if collected for the students.
- Decisions of the management will be final in all issues/matters.
- Any legal matters or disputes if any pertaining to the institution/training is subject to the Chennai Jurisdiction only.